Online Marketing And Promotion: 10 Profitable Ways To Recycle Your Content
You may have heard the expression that "content is king".
Yes, what type of content you have can impact your sales.
For this reason, learning how to re-cycle your content can help you improve your online marketing and promotion as well as your sales.
1. Repackage your web site content in to different products to sell. You could create speeches, audio books, classes, and video tapes with your content.
2. Divide your content up and use it for promotional articles. You could submit them to other web sites or ezines for publicity. Just add your resource box.
3. Allow people to link to your web site's content. This is a fast way to get hundreds of people linking to your web site.
4. Add to your content and create an ebook to sell. You don't want to sell your free content, but if you add to it you can. It's an extra profit stream.
5. Compile it into a free ebook. You could submit it to free ebook directories. Use it as a bonus for when people subscribe to your e-zine.
6. Use your free content as a lead in product for your fee based content or private site. Just allow them the option of up grading to the paid version.
7. Place it on follow-up autoresponders from your web site. This is a great way to remind people to come back and revisit your web site.
8. Create a free bonus out of your content for your main product. When you add new content, remove the old content and create a bonus product with it.
9. Use the content to create a press release. This works well if you need extra information for your press release announcement.
10. Trade content with other web sites. It will give you the chance to get new content and promote your web site at the same time.
May these online marketing and promotion secrets help you to make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (home based business) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
Add to these social bookmarking sites:
ConsumerTrack Inc. Elevates to an Internet Marketing Platform in its 9th Year ... - PR Web (press release)
Healthcare Internet Marketing Consulting Services Launched by JD Media Surge - PR Web (press release)
The School of Internet Marketing Launches Weekly Podcast Series on Spreaker ... - PR Web (press release)
Internet Marketing Firm Holds Ugly Website Contest: "If Your Website Reeks ... - PR Web (press release)
Internet Marketing Agency Ajax Union Announces Reputation Management ... - San Francisco Chronicle (press release)
The School of Internet Marketing Selects SmarterChaos to Manage and Grow Its ... - PR Web (press release)
Notice: Undefined index: TITLE in /var/www/vhosts/harmonyhollow.net/httpdocs/webmaster-resources/internet-marketing/inc/rss.inc on line 103
Hype! Has The Internet Gone Too Far?
I remember back in the 1980s (history for many of you reading this), I had a friend working at the University of California who had access to the Internet through the University system. It was new, it was esoteric, it was for academicians, nerds, and professional scientists.
How You Can Acquire Exclusive Rights To Products; Part 2 of 2
The steps to gaining exclusive rightsYou will need to give valid reasons to the manufacturer as to "why" you should have exclusive rights to his product for your specific niche markets. Don't be in fear of this requirement, believing you must be a fortune 500 company or at least doing millions of dollars per year in sales to be deserving of it.
What to Sell on the Internet?
The phenomenal growth of ecommerce lures more and more people to dream about starting an online business. The question that bothers many and restrains them from realizing their dream is what to sell on the Internet.
Are You Limiting Your Income?
When first starting out in internet marketing, I was afraid of the big ticket items. I think most people are at the beginning.
The Power of Viral Marketing
When I first heard of the term Viral Marketing I thought immediately of a virus. No, not the flu, a computer virus.
Do You Market To These Emotions Online?
What can Mother Theresa and Charles Schwab teach you about marketing online.Certainly these two historical figures saw two vastly different worlds in their lifetimes.
I Was at the Point of Giving Up With My Website - Then Something Wonderful Happened!
This wasn't meant to sound like one of those "rags to riches" stories but for me, it sure seems that way.Hello.
Internet Marketing Online: 10 Flaming Hot Ways To Fire-up Your Sales
Why do some websites sell more than others?Why are some people making more money at their websites more than others?Is it the content of the site?The design of the site?The product?What is the trick?Below I reveal to you 10 internet marketing online, magical tricks that you may use to explode your sales:1. Give people a deadline to order.
Why Submitting Articles Gnaws at You Like an Unsent Thank-You Note
Writing and Submitting Articles is More about Psychology than Writing SkillI've discovered that even when a person understands the benefits from writing and submitting articles, there's seldom a snowball's chance in h*ll that they'll do it. Psychologists have a word for it - it's called resistance.
Marketing Automation For Small Businesses And Web Entrepreneurs
Many Internet marketers wonder how they spend less time marketing their website so they can focus on delighting their clients and developing better marketing strategies to improve sales.They often ask:How can I be efficient as possible so that I don't waste time and money?How can I spend less time on activities so that I don't like (e.
Internet Marketing: 10 Killer Internet Marketing Tips To Multiply Your Sales
Hello, do you feel low because sales at your website is down?If yes, cheer up.Here are 10 killer internet marketing secrets to boost your sales!1.
Using This One Simple Word Helped Triple My Sites Profits
This article is very important.In fact, the chances are it will give you more sales from your website.
The Most Successful Internet Marketing Model - Start with Free Tools, Spend Money Later
There is a particular web site where I regularly place my free internet marketing articles to generate traffic to my blog. Quite often several so called internet marketing experts place articles shortly after one of mine has been posted talking about the impossibility of making any money online without spending lots of cash on advertising.
How To Use the Multiplier Effect in Web Marketing
One of the most exciting things about doing business online is the Multiplier Effect. It's the principal factor behind some of the fortunes that have been made on the Internet.
Beginner's Guide To Free For All Sites (FFAs)
For those of you who don't know what an FFA site is, it's basically a website where you can post a link/add to your website for free. Generally it is also posted to many other sites at the same time and hopefully somebody sees your link.
Affiliate Marketing Versus Network Marketing (MLM): Income formula Revealed!
Both affiliate marketing and network marketing pay people for referring a product or service. What then is the difference between affiliate marketing and network marketing?The difference is best explained in terms of the way compensation is structured to pay for performance.
Website Sales: 10 Stimulating Words That Make People Buy
There are certain mesmerizing words that when used effectively can make people buy from you and increase your sales.Here are these website sales magical words:1.
Automatic Internet Marketing and Business Success On A $25.00 Budget
There are plenty of free tools online for marketing. And many will get you sign ups and sales.
13 Killer Ways To Multiply Your Sales
1. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the customer.
12 Benefits of Internet Marketing for Your Business
1. Far Cheaper and Much More Flexible Than Print AdvertisingThe Internet is extremely different from print advertising in that space is cheap, your advertisement is accessible for a longer period of time, the content can be changed without having to ask someone to do it for you (if you use a content management system) and you can potentially reach a wider audience.
|Home | Site Map|